Ideas from Madison
1. DPI program ignores enrollment start dates and end dates that are in the future. Just don't add them to the wise data system
2. Ethnicity changes between districts all the time. Have that be a warning not an error.
3. Need to be able to delete enrollments that are an error or something. Once they are deleted from IC, some are not delete in the DPI site. I have a lot
4. Getting this error:
Credential type is not expected when the exit type does not equal HSC, High School Completion. For Private Schools, the studentAcademicRecord should be submitted only for high school completers
On students with an end status of HSC
5. Getting errors on native language on student no longer enrolled in our district, no way to change it.
6. Parents will enter a different native language between districts, we have no control on that