WISEdata Data Collection - Systems/Software

1. SATA - Sp Ed - DAC

Can the Special Education export include the SATA designation. This would help DAC's know who is Sp Ed, disability, and which state test the student should be taking.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  WISEdata Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to acknowledge Warnings on Student Detail Screen

When Investigating validation messages we can often draw a conclusion about if a warning should be acknowledged or not by reviewing the student details screen in the WISEdata Portal. It would save us a lot of clicks back to the validation screen if we where able to acknowledge and un-acknowledge warnings directly on this screen, student by student.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  WISEdata Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Toggle Different School Years

I would like to see a way to toggle between school years in the student detail screen. Right now I have to have two different windows open to compare both years.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Grade level to Student Characteristics Export

Please add the grade level to the Student Characteristics export in WISEdata. Thank you!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Daily Enrollment

District's should be able see which students are counting as "Enrolled" on any given day (without having to go into Wisedash). This could function like a collection, but would not be used as a snapshot. Once TOS is taken there is really no easy way to see what students WISEdata is counting as enrolled on any given day.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. information on emails

I need a better understanding of where and when the information provided in your email from today come from. Are they a current count of students for us in WISEdate? Does it include Open Enrollment in and out students? What should I be trying to match it to? It is very confusing to see that student number and not have it match anything I have.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Jeffery Post responded

Great Idea. DPI will add Counts from the Prior year. we realize these can change from year to year, but the idea is to try to point out counts that just dont look right…

• Don't see your idea?

WISEdata Data Collection - Systems/Software

Feedback and Knowledge Base