WISEid

Please share your ideas and suggestions to DPI on how the WISEid system should work.
Caution: This is a public forum. Do not include any student identifiable information. Inappropriate content will be removed.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Requests to Approve or Deny

We just received an item that we are supposed to approve or deny. I don't understand how we could possibly make a decision on this. It is to approve or deny a last name change for a teacher who left our district in the summer of 2015. We have no way of knowing any information about her since she hasn't worked here for a year. Maybe there should be another choice to acknowledge this--like unknown? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  DPI Policy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. URGENT Training on WISEid Student Application Process & Expectations

I was startled to find out about the impending change from the WSLS to WISEid system for student tracking. While I have heard whispers of info, finding out about the need to exit students this July and enter into a new process and system is concerning at this date and time. I would respectfully request that trainings, videos or conferences be made available to us who work within these systems every day. At a District level not only do I need to learn the student side of the application( I have worked w/ WISEstaff) I now need to learn, understand…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  DPI Policy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base