I suggest the WISEid system...

Updating a person should be done by an active district and require confirmations from other active districts via inbox messaging

Updating a person should be done by an active district and require confirmations from other active districts via inbox messaging.

Active reporting districts should be able to update any information, but it should be held in limbo until all other active districts with conflicting information "Accept" these changes via a home screen message in an inbox within the application. - no calling unless to remind someone to go into the app and accept changes

DPI then has ability to override, but no need to manage individual changes.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kim Z shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lacy Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that the district who is mainly employing the person should be responsible. This would work fine for employees with regular positions.

In regards to subs, which ever district uses the name and info from the I-9 form (this would give correct name info) should be the one to report the name and info to DPI. If there is a difference in the name then the districts should email (as they always have) to find out who has the I-9 form data.

Feedback and Knowledge Base