WISEdata Data Collection - Systems/Software

1. Order of name on lists

Please have some consistency when displaying names. Sometimes you will see the last name first in a list and other times you will see the first name first in a list.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  WISEdata Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OPAL

Enhance OPAL so that we can communicate back and forth via the email with the other district. Currently the only option is accept or reject with no reply explanation available.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OPAL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Btton to confirm "validation" request

Add a required button to confirm "queue validation" requests. I just clicked on the "Queue validation" tab by mistake and was unable to undo my request for a validation.

I don't want my mistakes to slow down other district requests for validations to run because my "mistaken" request for validation is taking up valuable space in the queue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WISEdata Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Contact Info editing added to WISEsupport role

Allow WISEsupport user role to edit the contact information in WISEdata. Some phone numbers are wrong and it would be nice for support members to be able to edit them as we come across them while talking to districts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Accountable School Should Match Enrollment Dates for the School

When running the All Enrollment report, the Current Accountable School only includes the current school for all enrollments. Since the CDEB is a placement option, there may be multiple enrollments for a student if the student moved to a new district that is still services by CDEB. Could the report be updated to include the Accountable School for the enrollment period on the report?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In the WISEdata Event Calendar, we need the snapshot dates in a more visible color so it's easy to find.

In the WISEdata Event Calendar, we need the snapshot dates in a more visible color so it's easy to find.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  NonTech/Policy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Name of students awaiting validation

List the student name(s) that are pending data validation changes.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  WISEdata Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WISEdata

ERROR: 6589
    Data Submitting Feedback:
    With the Parentally Placed Private Indicator within the special program enrollment for each student, the drop down is "required-if placed". If you do not select Yes or No the error 6589 appears. The "required-if placed" is misleading as I thought that you select Yes or No if the student is Parentally Place Private not if the student has a special ed special program enrollment.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. DPI should have a schedule for districts with all the reports listed and their due dates so districts can manage their workload more effecti

DPI should have a schedule for districts with all the reports listed and their due dates so districts can manage their workload more effectively. If it was like Sapphire where certain reports are in red and green so one knows when the deadlines are coming up etc…. then that would be great. Even having a pdf out there for districts would be very helpful where it is a one stop for all reports and the deadlines.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  NonTech/Policy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on a new landing page when you log in to the WISEdata Portal. The core purpose is to provide you with a better status of your data from vendors and status of validation (make that as clear as possible), but adding a panel that outlines deadlines for snapshots, etc. wouldn’t be a major item to add. We already have an ALERTS panel in the WISEdata Portal, would an alert that always stays up with a link to the snapshot dates etc. solve the same issue. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for the input!

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WISEdata Data Collection - Systems/Software

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base