How can we improve our data conference?

Host the Conference at ...

Please vote for and comment on this idea with venue suggestions for future WISEdata conferences.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeffery PostAdminJeffery Post (Customer Services Manager, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DianeDiane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Convention center conference room acoustics were horrible. All conference rooms should have tables. Wifi needs to be working.

• T. FritzT. Fritz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I come from the northwoods so Wausau was awesome, but really anywhere would be fine. Maybe Stevens Point?

• NicoleNicole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not feel the Conference Center was a good choice. I know so many things are held at the Dells but believe something more comparable to that type of facility would've been a better fit.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought the convention center was a good choice EXCEPT for the wifi. It amazes me that venues can say they are a good choice for conventions and then have a wifi system that does not work. Do they think the attendees go to a convention and do not have to keep an eye on their school/email? Or if an attendee would like to follow along with the presentation. I was very disappointed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base