How can we improve systems and software used for WISEdata Data Collection?

DPI should have a schedule for districts with all the reports listed and their due dates so districts can manage their workload more effecti

DPI should have a schedule for districts with all the reports listed and their due dates so districts can manage their workload more effectively. If it was like Sapphire where certain reports are in red and green so one knows when the deadlines are coming up etc…. then that would be great. Even having a pdf out there for districts would be very helpful where it is a one stop for all reports and the deadlines.

27 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on a new landing page when you log in to the WISEdata Portal. The core purpose is to provide you with a better status of your data from vendors and status of validation (make that as clear as possible), but adding a panel that outlines deadlines for snapshots, etc. wouldn’t be a major item to add. We already have an ALERTS panel in the WISEdata Portal, would an alert that always stays up with a link to the snapshot dates etc. solve the same issue. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for the input!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jennifer Janik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We received a request in the WISEstaff Collection bucket that I think is actually a request for WISEdata so I'm including the details here from Evelyn Eckhardt of Gibralter School District: I LOVE the WISEstaff Annual Staff Collection Roadmap! I am hoping that eventually all the WISEdata collections will have these helpful check-off lists and links like WISEstaff does.

• Laura Braatz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Alerts panel is very helpful; adding a permanent link to snapshot dates info would be a useful bonus.

Feedback and Knowledge Base