What is you Idea for improving the Fall Staff Data Collection (PI-1202)

When I resolve errors can it take me to the next error instead of the edit staff screen?

When I go through and view the WISEstaff errors under the validate staff data tab and resolve an error it takes me the edit staff screen. It would be more efficient if the system could take me right to the next error to be resolved instead of going through all the different screens. I appreciate your time and consideration.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AudreyAudrey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with this need. I fix validations by type (probably other larger districts do too). So, for example: I have 53 people with missing Entity IDs. I am in ELO, checking all those people, and adding in WiseStaff as needed. In order to fix a group of validations by type I have to do this over and over again for each person:

- run validation
        - filter for type
        - click person
        - make change
        - hit "ok" to clear the error

This is very time-consuming navigation. I would suggest that if a filter is applied, it should stay until I remove it. Also, stop making us hit "ok" to clear the error, since we already just made the change. I would also love to see a "next" button so that I can move from person to person within that filtered set, instead of re-running the validation every time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base