Skip to content

WISEid

Please share your ideas and suggestions to DPI on how the WISEid system should work.
Caution: This is a public forum. Do not include any student identifiable information. Inappropriate content will be removed.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Instead of requiring birth city, make it optional.

Birth certificates do not always give the city of birth. Many birth certificates only list county. Requiring this information means creating additional records be kept because the annotated birth certificate should be what is on the birth certificate, not what you verbally ask a parent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  DPI Policy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. URGENT Training on WISEid Student Application Process & Expectations

I was startled to find out about the impending change from the WSLS to WISEid system for student tracking. While I have heard whispers of info, finding out about the need to exit students this July and enter into a new process and system is concerning at this date and time. I would respectfully request that trainings, videos or conferences be made available to us who work within these systems every day. At a District level not only do I need to learn the student side of the application( I have worked w/ WISEstaff) I now need to learn, understand…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  DPI Policy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?